Teachers all over the world are using Skype in innovative ways. We will not hear and learn from most of these classroom learning opportunities.
Part of the reason I created this site, was not only for educators to find and connect with a potential Skype partner, but also give a space to teachers to document, reflect and share their skyping experience in the classroom.
Some AMAZING teachers are taking the time though to share their experiences and ideas with others to learn and grown from. Becoming part of a cycle which encompasses learning>experiencing>amplifying> sharing, is PART of 21st century learning (or simply the way we learn in the present!)
Langwitches' Skype in the Classroom Links on Diigo
- Lisa's Lingo: Global Connections
- Learning in the Modern Classroom | Langwitches Blog
- KnowGlobe: Classrooms Around the World
- Our First Mystery Skype - TechTeach21
- Language Journeys: Math Skype Buddies
- Mthornton78's Blog
- Mystery Skype – Who Could it Be? | Mr. Avery's Classroom Blog
- Mrs. Yollis' Classroom Blog: Mystery Skype Call With Mr. Avery!
- Mrs. Yollis' Classroom Blog: Mystery Skype Call With Langwitches!
- Education Week's Digital Directions: Educators Move Beyond the Hype Over Skype